In 12 Days Only, the following tasks have been completed:
- Disconnect previous electrical/water connections
- Removal of the kitchen cabinets
- Removal of the concrete base
- Removal of the ceramic wall tiles
- The Electrical/Hydraulic slivers
- Hood Hole
- Installment of the electrical connectors
- Build Plasterboard ceiling, around window and decreased height of second window
- 1st hand plastering of the walls
- Build Plasterboard wall
- Build Plasterboard wall above the one side of kitchen
- 2nd hand plastering
- Painting of the ceiling and walls
- Floor tiles installation
- New kitchen Installation
- Countertop Measurement
- Quartz Countertop Installation
- Build Plasterboard around hood hole
- Kitchen Sink installation and electrical connection
- Final Paint work
See the before and after below.
The Design Stage
As with any of our customers, we created the following plan before ordering the kitchen cabinets from Italy.
Before the Renovation
After the Renovation
Do you want to learn more about our Kitchen Cabinets?
Can you imagine how your new Kitchen would look like?
Design your Kitchen Online Here
(Does not work on mobile devices)